【GAICA】Are there any limits to the total amount I can load into my account?
Limits are established for the amount that can be loaded. The upper limit of the amount you can load in a single load is 1 million JPY or the equivalent. Note that if the card balance exceeds 2 million JPY or the equivalent due to the load, the amount in excess of 2 million JPY or the equivalent will be refunded within 60 days to the account in the name of the customer designated by the customer.
- Q【GAICA】When is Monthly Auto Reload done? When is it debited from my bank account?
- Q【GAICA】Can I load from a parent’s account to a child’s GAICA card?
- Q【GAICA】I could not do the Monthly Auto Reload due to an insufficient bank account balance. In the case that I subsequently deposit money in the account, can I do the Monthly Auto Reload again from next month?
- Q【GAICA：ベトナム語】 Làm thế nào để phân biệt GAICA và GAICA (có kèm chức năng Flex)?
- Q【GAICA】Can I have the card balance refunded to a bank account other than mine?
- Q【GAICA】I received an e-mail notification saying my load balance is insufficient. What should I do?