【GAICA】I lost my card overseas. I am staying overseas for the long term so I would like the card to be reissued urgently. What should I do?
Please contact the GAICA Customer Service Desk to have your card sent by Visa card’s “Emergency overseas card reissue service”.
* A fee of 2,200 JPY including tax applies to emergency overseas reissue.
* Note that only cards with an expiration date of three months will be issued, so it will be necessary to carry out the standard card reissue procedures again before the expiration date of the emergency overseas reissue card.
- Q【GAICA】At an overseas ATM I was asked for a 5-digit or 6-digit PIN, not a 4-digit PIN. What should I input?
- Q【GAICA】I applied for a GAICA Flex Prepaid Card on or after November 18, 2018. How should I start my overseas ATM use application after receiving the card?
- Q【GAICA】I submitted the My Number document and it should have become possible for me to use overseas ATMs, but I could not withdraw cash from an overseas ATM which had the VISA logo on it.