【GAICA】How can I tell the difference between GAICA Prepaid Card and GAICA Flex Prepaid Card?
The card face of the GAICA Prepaid Card and the GAICA Flex Prepaid Card is the same. Please log in to the Member-Only Site to confirm whether or not there is a "チャージ" （load menu). If the load menu is not displayed, you have a GAICA Prepaid Card and if the load menu is displayed, you have a GAICA Flex Prepaid Card.
* To use the Auto Reload function, you will need to make an application for the “ GAICA Flex Prepaid Card or an application for “ Adding the Flex function to your GAICA Prepaid Card ” which adds the Flex function to the GAICA Prepaid Card.
- Q【GAICA】What is the difference between applying for the Flex function by “Sign-up for GAICA Flex Prepaid Card” and “Adding the Flex function to your GAICA Prepaid Card”?
- Q【GAICA】I applied for a GAICA Flex Prepaid Card on or after November 18, 2018. How should I start my overseas ATM use application after receiving the card?
- Q【GAICA】Can you tell me how to load my card?
- Q【GAICA】What is Visa payWave?