【GAICA】The My Number/ID Documents upload e-mail has not arrived.
We will send a notification to your registered e-mail address on the business day following the day of your application. If the e-mail does not arrive on the following business day, it could be because you have placed restrictions on the receipt of e-mails, etc. In that case, please wait until we send you the documents for submission one week to ten days later by mail.
- Q【GAICA】I received an e-mail notification saying my load balance is insufficient. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】I received an e-mail notification saying the load balance of the card had become negative. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】When I have used the card, will you send me a notification by e-mail of the transaction amount and load balance after use?
- Q【GAICA】What should I do in the case that I tried to upload multiple My Number/ID Documents but I could only upload one?
- Q【GAICA】It is stated that “The upper limit to the loaded (deposited) amount each time is (the amount equivalent to) 1 million JPY when the total amount in all of the currencies is converted to JPY” but does this 1 million JPY include the loading fees?
- Q【GAICA】While inputting data into the application, I accidentally shut the browser by clicking the “×.” Has the input been completed?