【GAICA】I received an e-mail notification saying the load balance of the card had become negative. What should I do?
Please confirm your use status at the Member-Only Site and if all of the transactions were your own use, please load enough funds to cover the negative amount. Furthermore, in the case that there are sales for which you do not remember using the card, please contact GAICA Customer Support .
* Factors that lead to the balance becoming negative
• Use at gas stations
• Ongoing debits every month
• Use at overseas stores (because there are cases in which the amount fluctuates in relation to the exchange rate), etc.
- Q【GAICA】I received an e-mail notification saying my load balance is insufficient. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】I received an e-mail notification saying my balance is insufficient. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】When I have used the card, will you send me a notification by e-mail of the transaction amount and load balance after use?
- Q【GAICA】Can I load multiple currencies simultaneously?