【GAICA】Why can I log in to the Member-Only Site even though I cancelled my GAICA card?
Log in to the Member-Only Site is possible for six months after completion of the cancellation of the GAICA card. However, the menu displayed inside the site includes only the Balance inquiry and the Transaction inquiry (Card Statement) screen.
- Q【GAICA】Please tell me about the cancellation procedures for the GAICA card.
- Q【GAICA】What should I do in the case that the load balance at the time of card cancellation is less than the refund fee (550 JPY including tax)?
- Q【GAICA】I have cancelled my account with Shinsei Bank. Can I still use my prepaid card as before?
- Q【GAICA】I carried out re-registration of my password from “If you have forgotten your password click here” on the Member-Only Site. Regarding the e-mail address input into the password re-registration reception screen, can I input an e-mail address other than my registered e-mail address?
- Q【GAICA】Can I load multiple currencies simultaneously?
- Q【GAICA】I would like to cancel the card but what should I do when a load balance remains?