【GAICA】When does the one month of the upper transaction limit of the monthly transaction limit start and finish?
One month refers to the first day of the month (at 0:00:00) to the last day of the month (at 23:59:59) on Japan Standard Time.
- Q【GAICA】When does the one day of the upper transaction limit of the daily transaction limit start and finish?
- Q【GAICA】What is the card transaction limit?
- Q【GAICA】Is the transaction limit set with respect to the total of overseas ATM withdrawals plus the amount spent on card shopping?
- Q【GAICA】Is insurance included?
- Q【GAICA】If I submit a power of attorney, can anyone in my family load the card?
- Q【GAICA】I would like to apply for a GAICA Flex Prepaid Card. Could you please send me an application form?