【GAICA】When does the one month of the upper transaction limit of the monthly transaction limit start and finish?
One month refers to the first day of the month (at 0:00:00) to the last day of the month (at 23:59:59) on Japan Standard Time.
- Q【GAICA】When does the one day of the upper transaction limit of the daily transaction limit start and finish?
- Q【GAICA】What is the card transaction limit?
- Q【GAICA】Is the transaction limit set with respect to the total of overseas ATM withdrawals plus the amount spent on card shopping?
- Q【GAICA】I carried out re-registration of my password from “If you have forgotten your password click here” on the Member-Only Site. Regarding the e-mail address input into the password re-registration reception screen, can I input an e-mail address other than my registered e-mail address?
- Q【GAICA】Can I load multiple currencies simultaneously?
- Q【GAICA】I would like to cancel the card but what should I do when a load balance remains?