【GAICA】I would like to cancel the card but what should I do when a load balance remains?
You cannot cancel the card if the load balance is not zero (0) yen. Please carry out the refund procedures and then carry out the cancellation procedures at the Member-Only Site.
The refund method and fees will differ depending on the card you have. Please confirm the details of the refund method and fees by selecting the card you have from the following.
- Q【GAICA】I cancelled a payment using the card but it remains debited from my load balance. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】What should I do in the case that the load balance at the time of card cancellation is less than the refund fee (550 JPY including tax)?
- Q【GAICA】I received an e-mail notification saying my load balance is insufficient. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】When does the one month of the upper transaction limit of the monthly transaction limit start and finish?
- Q【GAICA】I carried out the tax-free procedures. How will the taxes be refunded?