【GAICA】I carried out re-registration of my password from “If you have forgotten your password click here” on the Member-Only Site. Regarding the e-mail address input into the password re-registration reception screen, can I input an e-mail address other than my registered e-mail address?
The e-mail address input into the “Password re-registration reception” screen that opens from “ Click here if you have forgotten your password ” can also be used for the non-registration e-mail address. After you input the e-mail address, an e-mail notifying you of the login password re-registration will arrive. The re-registration method is stated in the main text of the e-mail, so please carry out these procedures.
- Q【GAICA】I have forgotten my user ID and/or password for the Member-Only Site so I cannot log in to the Member-Only Site.
- Q【GAICA】I am not receiving e-mail notifications at my registered e-mail address.
- Q【GAICA】The password change screen was displayed on the Member-Only Site. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】Is insurance included?
- Q【GAICA】When I used the card for shopping in Japan, it was recorded as credit on the receipt.
- Q【GAICA】Please tell me about the cancellation procedures for the GAICA card.