【GAICA】At an overseas ATM I was asked for a 5-digit or 6-digit PIN, not a 4-digit PIN. What should I input?
In some countries and regions 5-digit or 6-digit PINs are sometimes in the PIN input display. If you press the ENTER key after inputting your 4-digit PIN, you will proceed to the next screen. (Italy, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, South Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, etc.) Note that in Vietnam 6-digit PINs are sometimes in the PIN input display. If you press the ENTER key after inputting your 4-digit PIN and inputting “0” twice, you will proceed to the next screen.
- Q【GAICA】Is the transaction limit set with respect to the total of overseas ATM withdrawals plus the amount spent on card shopping?
- Q【GAICA】I would like to withdraw local currencies at overseas ATMs. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】Will I be able to load my card from a local (overseas) ATM?
- Q【GAICA】What happens in the case that I used the card for shopping in excess of the loaded amount?
- Q【GAICA】Is the same number as the PIN of the Shinsei Bank cash card set to the 4-digit PIN?