【GAICA】I applied for a GAICA Flex Prepaid Card on or after November 18, 2018. How should I start my overseas ATM use application after receiving the card?
Please log in to the GAICA Member-Only Site and carry out the following series of procedures: Change of details TOP → Click here for Using overseas ATMs → Overseas ATM use application → Input the country you plan to visit and your planned departure date → Upload My Number (Individual number). If you do not have your My Number (Individual number) on hand, please carry out the procedures from “Request for submission of documents” transmitted to your registered e-mail address.
- Q【GAICA】I applied for a GAICA Flex Prepaid Card and received the card. Subsequently, I carried out the overseas ATM use application procedures from the Member-Only Site. When will I be able to start using overseas ATMs?
- Q【GAICA】I am going to emigrate overseas. Can I make an application?
- Q【GAICA】I would like to withdraw local currencies at overseas ATMs. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】Can I register both Auto Reload and Monthly Auto Reload?
- Q【GAICA】I would like to apply for a GAICA Flex Prepaid Card. Could you please send me an application form?
- Q【GAICA】How can I tell the difference between GAICA Prepaid Card and GAICA Flex Prepaid Card?