【GAICA】I submitted the My Number document and it should have become possible for me to use overseas ATMs, but I could not withdraw cash from an overseas ATM which had the VISA logo on it.
For GAICA Flex Prepaid Card members who applied on or after November 18, 2018 the overseas ATM transaction limit has the default setting of zero (0) yen. After submission of the My Number document, when the overseas ATM use registration completion e-mail has arrived, it will be necessary to raise the overseas cash withdrawal limit at “各種変更" (Change of details) on the Member-Only Site.
- Q【GAICA】I would like to withdraw local currencies at overseas ATMs. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】Is the transaction limit set with respect to the total of overseas ATM withdrawals plus the amount spent on card shopping?
- Q【GAICA】I carried out the withdrawal operation from an overseas ATM but the cash did not come out. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】When I used the card for shopping in Japan, it was recorded as credit on the receipt.
- Q【GAICA】Is insurance included?
- Q【GAICA】The password change screen was displayed on the Member-Only Site. What should I do?