On general card use
- Q【GAICA】Can I apply for a GAICA Flex Prepaid Card from the English version of Shinsei Bank PowerDirect?
- Q【GAICA】I added the My Number function later, but is submission of My Number (Individual number) necessary every time I change the country I plan to visit?
- Q【GAICA】I applied for a GAICA Flex Prepaid Card and received the card. Subsequently, I carried out the overseas ATM use application procedures from the Member-Only Site. When will I be able to start using overseas ATMs?
- Q【GAICA】At an overseas ATM I was asked for a 5-digit or 6-digit PIN, not a 4-digit PIN. What should I input?
- Q【GAICA】Is the same number as the PIN of the Shinsei Bank cash card set to the 4-digit PIN?
- Q【GAICA】What are the refund procedures in the case that I do not have any accounts in my own name? Can I carry out a procedure for refunding into a family account?
- Q【GAICA】When I used the card for shopping in Japan, it was recorded as credit on the receipt.
- Q【GAICA】I would like to cancel the card but what should I do when a load balance remains?
- Q【GAICA】Can I register Apple Pay?
- Q【GAICA】Is insurance included?