On general card use
- Q【GAICA】What happens in the case that I used the card for shopping in excess of the loaded amount?
- Q【GAICA】Can I use the card for shopping inside Japan?
- Q【GAICA】I received an e-mail notification saying my load balance is insufficient. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】The amount that I have used and the amount debited from my balance are different. Why?
- Q【GAICA】In the case that I withdraw 10 US dollars and my balance is only 8 US dollars, is the remainder paid from my JPY account?
- Q【GAICA】Please tell me about the exchange rate that is applied.
- Q【GAICA】Can I use PayPal?
- Q【GAICA】What should I do in the case that the payment currency can be selected at the store where I am using the card?
- Q【GAICA】I could not use my card when shopping online domestically (Japan).
- Q【GAICA】Input of the cardholder’s name is necessary for online shopping. What should I input?