【GAICA】What should I do in the case that I tried to upload multiple My Number/ID Documents but I could only upload one?
If the ID you submitted is insufficient, we will contact you at a later date by e-mail or in writing. Please wait until then and submit the ID Documents again.
- Q【GAICA】The My Number/ID Documents upload e-mail has not arrived.
- Q【GAICA】The upload of My Number/ID Documents is not going well. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】I don’t know how to upload my identification documents and individual number (My Number).
- Q【GAICA】It is stated that “The upper limit to the loaded (deposited) amount each time is (the amount equivalent to) 1 million JPY when the total amount in all of the currencies is converted to JPY” but does this 1 million JPY include the loading fees?
- Q【GAICA】While inputting data into the application, I accidentally shut the browser by clicking the “×.” Has the input been completed?
- Q【GAICA】Will I be able to make the account registered to the card with Flex function the account of my family?