【GAICA】I cancelled a payment using the card but it remains debited from my load balance. What should I do?
Please log in to the Member-Only Site and open the Transaction inquiry (Card Statement) screen. If the description of the cancelled use portion is “プリペイド" (prepaid) please wait until the payment is cancelled automatically, after 45 days has passed in the case of use in Japan and after ten days has passed in the case of use overseas. If the name of the store used is displayed, please give another notification to the store you used to the effect that you have cancelled the payment.
- Q【GAICA】I would like to cancel the card but what should I do when a load balance remains?
- Q【GAICA】What should I do in the case that the load balance at the time of card cancellation is less than the refund fee (550 JPY including tax)?
- Q【GAICA】I received an e-mail notification saying my load balance is insufficient. What should I do?
- Q【GAICA】I carried out re-registration of my password from “If you have forgotten your password click here” on the Member-Only Site. Regarding the e-mail address input into the password re-registration reception screen, can I input an e-mail address other than my registered e-mail address?
- Q【GAICA】Can I load multiple currencies simultaneously?
- Q【GAICA】When does the one month of the upper transaction limit of the monthly transaction limit start and finish?